Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tagged

Rules: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 facts about yourself. tag 5 people @ the end of post by leaving names.

3 Joys
1. Having my Mom and Dad around me
2. Learning about Jesus
3. Being with my family

3 Fears
1. I was scared the first time daddy yanked my tooth out
2. Bears
3. Lightning

3 Goals
1. Clean my room
2. Learn to read really well
3. Be on time for school

3 Obsessions/Collections
1. Family
2. Arts and Crafts
3. Always get a Green Ticket at school (that means I'm good)

3 Facts
1. My favorite colors are pink and green
2. My favorite sport is soccer but I also like swimming and skiing
3. My favorite holiday is Christmas because I like to give people present and get some from Santa

I tag Carter, Emma, Aunt Erin - Everyone else that reads my blog has already been tagged

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Smiley Week

Miss girl has started smiling a ton recently <3  Got to see my family another weekend! It was so hot at Ellie's Ruby nia My back has ...