Sunday, March 15, 2009

Skiing for Opa's birthday

3.14.2009 - We went skiing for Opa's birthday at Bogus Basin.
I was really lucky and got to ride up with Opa. I brought a lot of books to read but it gave me a headache to read on that winding road.

I love to ski. My favorite thing to do is go on the Jump Trail.

I felt really tired when we were done skiing.

We had a really big group skiing. I got to lead everyone down the hill. It was a lot of fun.

Aunt Jessi and Uncle James drove up from Utah to go skiing with us. I love to ski with them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Smiley Week

Miss girl has started smiling a ton recently <3  Got to see my family another weekend! It was so hot at Ellie's Ruby nia My back has ...