Saturday, June 27, 2009

Last day of School

Friday, June 26, 2009 - Today was the last day of school. The next three picures are of my classmates and me waiting to go into the classroom right before schools started.
Jordan, Ellie, Maggie, McKayla, Jaden

Paris, Bryce, Aubrey, Erin

Spence, Ann, Nicholas, Vivian

Ms. Anderson was a great teacher. I liked how she added color to the room.I also liked how she was different than any other teacher.


Ms. Anderson will be teaching at a different school next year. I was so sad knowing that I most likely won't see her again. I cried the entire bus ride home and for another 15 minutes.

Because I want to be a teacher some day, I'm glad I got to be in Ms. Anderson's class to see all the great things she did for 1st graders. I want to be a Kindergarten teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Smiley Week

Miss girl has started smiling a ton recently <3  Got to see my family another weekend! It was so hot at Ellie's Ruby nia My back has ...