Saturday, October 4, 2025

what has been up since school started

 Basically, our entire life has been consumed by our renovation project lately. But it isn't quite done yet so I don't want to post about it yet.


In the meantime, here's what we've been doing in the tiny bit of free time that we have :)

August 30, 2025: First BYU game! So fun to be able to hang with Bree in the student section!


Aug 31: Mom and Dad and Ellie were in town to move Bree into her dorm. Bree went to her new student ward :) Jessi gave me this cute dress while I was in Alaska, I felt honored to wear it <3


Sep 1: Everybody was so kind and helpful at the house!


Sep 4: School started! Bree and I have Physical Science together <3 She is a much better student than I am, the senioritis is hitting HARD













Sep 6: BYU played Stanford at home! Carter isn't on the travel team yet but since it was his birthday week and it would probably be the only time that BYU and Stanford would play for a long time my parent's flew him out! It was so fun to see him, I hope he gets to come home for Christmas!






























Sep 19: We got our ears pierced! This was such a fun girls day! I LOVE my piercing honestly, I feel very very cute.














Sep 24: Flew to Iowa for a few days! Cam had a trip planned to watch the Iowa v Indiana game with his buddies, it was so fun to hang out with the Iowas crew too :)












Sep 27: I had to go to a museum for one of my class assignments so we went to the outdoor one in downtown Des Moines. It was so cute. A fun lil date with Bree and Tiff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Smiley Week

Miss girl has started smiling a ton recently <3  Got to see my family another weekend! It was so hot at Ellie's Ruby nia My back has ...