Cam spoke in a couple of entrepreneurship classes! So fun to see him in his element
Corbin asked us both to sit on stage in his class
Morganne's baby shower!
Cam bought a grill! Now our house doesn't get smoked out when we cook our steaks :)
There was finally a bit of snow! We got four whole days of precipitation! Cam being a gentleman and carrying my skis for me :)
This is what I looked like skiing 23 weeks pregnant!
Oma and Opa came to town for a cousin's wedding and took us to lunch on their way out of town. Unfortunately baby didn't like my first bite of burger and I puked at the restaurant, I was more embarrassed than anything. Ready to be done puking hahah
Go cougs!
Bree made sure I used my ROC pass at least once during the basketball season :) So fun to see BYU beat Iowa State! Good game Cyclones!
Zoe came to visit and the girls spent a couple of nights on our couch :)
Just a couple of kids excited for baby girl to join them in three-ish months!
No comments:
Post a Comment