Sunday, April 19, 2026

It has been so so so warm outside! Of course Cam's first thought is to go to the range :)

Lunch with Abby before she leaves for Alabama for the summer 

Ben Parks came to town! Cam hasn't seen him since he joined the Army a year and a half ago so I barely saw Cam that whole weekend haha

My marketing pals! 

The day before Morganne gave birth hahahaha. Will was trying to find "his baby's heartbeat" haha

Bree got a text that her mission call had arrived at 7pm on Friday! Such good timing, we had just gotten into town.

Pittsburgh! She is going to be amazing! 

was completely SPOILED at my baby shower on Saturday. I cried the entire day basically, I can't get over how amazing and generous and thoughtful and loving everyone was. Baby Briggs is already so well loved <3 

Mission pics!

My sisters are seriously my besties


After golfing 33 holes on Saturday Cam joined us for mini golf after it got dark. We both got hole in ones! 

Been golfing a lot lately. I am pregnant and tired hahah. Bree sniped this picture while laughing at my struggle. 

























 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Smiley Week

Miss girl has started smiling a ton recently <3  Got to see my family another weekend! It was so hot at Ellie's Ruby nia My back has ...