Sunday, May 31, 2026

Ki got married! & we're having a baby so soon




Family started coming to town from Iowa on Monday and I somehow got convinced to go skiing! Best snow I've ever experienced in May! 34 weeks here :)





A beautiful wedding! So much fun celebrating Mr. and Mrs. Rollins!



Tiff threw me a beautiful baby shower the next day <3 


Found out that I have preeclampsia, it's super mild and baby is being monitored very well. Doctor is hopeful we can get to 40 weeks if my blood pressure stays low, and so far it has! Kind of fun to have these extra tests and get to hear her heart beat so much <3 


Early morning golf at the Oaks :)



Cutie Ellie won Rugby nationals in SLC!! Proud!!



Cam played in an amateur qualifier in St George so we made a weekend of it! Probably our last little vacation before baby comes!


Spent a lot of time thrifting while I waited for the round to be over. I took 3 car naps this day hahah






An assortment of bump pics :)


My feet are so fat hahah. Swelling has reached my face now too, ready for baby to be here! 




gno! got to see some of our favorite podcasters live! Grateful for Morganne and Bridget <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Smiley Week

Miss girl has started smiling a ton recently <3  Got to see my family another weekend! It was so hot at Ellie's Ruby nia My back has ...