My teacher gives green tickets and red tickets out every day. If you get green, that mean that you did not get your clip moved and you were good that day. If you got a red ticket, you weren't good that day. If you get a green ticket every day for a whole month, you get to have pizza with the teacher. For the month of September, I got all green tickets so I had pizza with 7 other girls and the teacher last Wednesday. There were no boys so it became a girl pizza party. We also did the Hokey Pokey and we all got some coins from London, England. I hope to get to go to the pizza party every month!

I love my brother and sisters. Ellie, Bree and Carter. They are so cute. They are so loving. I love them so much.
This weekend was Genereal Conference. Uncle Brady brought his t.v. and watched with us. He is fun and always plays with us. I love him so much! Pictured are Uncle Brady, Carter, McKayla, and Bree.

The neighbors had a plastic house. There kids were too old for it so they gave it to us. We had fun in it. I like it, so do Carter and Bree. I think Ellie will too.

No comments:
Post a Comment