Monday, September 29, 2008

This week

This week I didn't have school on Thursday or Friday.  It was parent/teacher conferences.  My parents met with Mrs. Cloward and she showed them some of my schoolwork. She also said I am a good student and that I am a pleasure to have in her class.
Uncle Corey and Aunt Erin were in town so they dropped by for a visit.  I always love to see them.
I played soccer on Saturday and I got very hot and tired.  I cooled off after with an ice-pack, popsicle, otter pop and a nice cold glass of water. Then I had quiet time in my room for a half an hour to rest. 

I also had my primary program on Sunday.  I got to give my line last. It was, "I help others know they too are children of God when I share the gospel."  My favorite song in the program was, "Latter Day Prophets."

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Smiley Week

Miss girl has started smiling a ton recently <3  Got to see my family another weekend! It was so hot at Ellie's Ruby nia My back has ...