Monday, September 1, 2008

Having Fun with Grandma and Grandpa

My Grandparents came up from New Mexico. They brought Uncle Camden, Aunt Kaydrielle and her fiance, my new Uncle Zach. Uncle Brady, Uncle Corey, and Aunt Erin all made it too so we could all be together for a couple of days.













I was having fun in the AstroJump when Uncle Camden noticed my was crazy.
















Grandma, Mommy, and I took Aunt Kaydrielle wedding dress shopping. At one of the shops there were some pretty flower girl dresses.  I got to try on 3. This one was my favorite.
















Aunt Kaydrielle looked beautiful trying on the dresses.












A picture of the girls at Aunt Kaydrielle bridal shower.
McKayla, Aunt Kaydrielle, Mommy, Aunt Erin, Bree












Uncle Brady took me for a ride on his motorcycle. It was lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Smiley Week

Miss girl has started smiling a ton recently <3  Got to see my family another weekend! It was so hot at Ellie's Ruby nia My back has ...