Sunday, September 14, 2008

This is my soccer!

My soccer team is named "Chickas." So far in practice I have learned to dribble, pass, and kick to the goal.  We have played two games and I've loved every minute of it.  I even got to  play goalie for one quarter yesterday.  There are 10 girls on my team.  I am making friends with all of them and their names are: Molly, Emma, Avery, Me, Makayla a.k.a. "Peanut", Alexa, Sophia, Izzie, Stella, and Gracie. 
Here I am kicking the ball. Do you like my uniform?
We are a U7/U8 team and I barely made the age cut-off. But we were short a player so they let Emma play on my team even though she is U6. It is fun to be on the same team.
I saw that other girls had soccer bags.  I wanted one and then remembered this cute bag Grandma and Grandpa gave me for my birthday.  It even has my name on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Smiley Week

Miss girl has started smiling a ton recently <3  Got to see my family another weekend! It was so hot at Ellie's Ruby nia My back has ...