Monday, September 22, 2008

When Ellie was born

I have a new baby sister, Ellie Jane Davis.  She came last Friday, September 19th at 1:56 pm while I was in school.
It was fun to watch my mommy's tummy grow with Ellie in it. I felt shiffery and excited inside right before she was born.

We stayed with Oma and Opa from Wednesday to Sunday. Oma took us to the store to get flowers and balloons for our visit to the hospital.


Oma told me to hold Ellie for a picture because we would have to leave for soccer practice. But we talked about it and decided that it was too special of a day and I got to stay.
Aunt Jessi helped us make this great poster to welcome Ellie home.  It has an ink footprint and handprint for all of us and room for Ellie to do her.  I loved putting the balloons on the banister to surprise Mom and Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Smiley Week

Miss girl has started smiling a ton recently <3  Got to see my family another weekend! It was so hot at Ellie's Ruby nia My back has ...