We like to dye eggs because it is fun and we can color them. It is fun to decorate eggs.
I dyed eggs with my cousins at Oma and Opa's house. Emma Doty, Carter, Christy Simpson, Aspen Doty, Bree, Tyler Simpson, McKayla
We had an Easter Eggs hunt at Oma and Opa's house.
This is my sister, Bree and she is almost 2 years old. She had fun searching for eggs.
My favorite part about the Easter Egg Hunt was opening the plastic eggs to find out what fun treasures where hidden inside.
The Easter Bunny came to our house and accidentally left a pencil in our bathroom. I found it and Mom and Dad said I could keep it. Next year I want to leave a note by my basket for the Easter Bunny.
This is Bree, Ellie, Carter, and me. The Easter bunny left me an apron, a chocolate bunny, and a plastic I am a Child of God bracelet.
My favorite part about Easter is thinking about how Jesus got resurrected on the first Easter and how happy everyone was.
No comments:
Post a Comment