Sunday, April 26, 2009

What I did over the weekend

I helped Mom make a birthday present for Bree. It is a crayon case and I ironed and sewed.
Bree's 2nd birthday was Saturday, April 25th and I gave her the crayon case first thing after breakfast. She really liked it.


This picture is for Aunt Jessi. She planted all these tulips and I love them. I am always asking mom to plant flowers but we never seem to stay in a house long enough. So, thanks Aunt Jessi!

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture of you and the tulips! I didn't plant all of the flowers at that house, but I did plant some. And I'm very, very glad that you are enjoying them. Have you put water out for the squirrels? Last year there were baby squirrels. Love, Aunt Jessi

    ReplyDelete

A Smiley Week

Miss girl has started smiling a ton recently <3  Got to see my family another weekend! It was so hot at Ellie's Ruby nia My back has ...