Sunday, August 23, 2009

1st day of school - 2nd grade

Tues, Aug. 11th. The day before school started we went to the Discovery Center. I had so much fun with the hands-on exhibits.

My friend Kenedee was there too.

We have a tradition of getting father's blessings the night before school starts. It was really spiritual and I cried a little bit.

I am so excited to go to school. My teacher is Mr. Botimer. I've never had a guy for a teacher before but I met him and he seems really nice.

My friend Kenedee is in my class. We had Kindergarten together at Star Elementary and I'm excited to go to school with her again. I also know Alexis (from church), Jessica, Morgan, and Sevriana from previous classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Smiley Week

Miss girl has started smiling a ton recently <3  Got to see my family another weekend! It was so hot at Ellie's Ruby nia My back has ...