Saturday, December 13, 2008

Aunt Kaydrielle's Wedding

Aunt Kaydrielle married Uncle Zach Pickett on November 22, 2008. They were married in the Albuquerque, NM Temple. Uncle Brady and Uncle Camden watched me and I got to walk two laps around the temple while we waited. After that, I did figure 8's around Uncle Camden and Uncle Brady. When Aunt Kaydrielle and Uncle Zach came out of the temple, I ran up and gave them a hug.  Then we took pictures. 

Mr. and Mrs. Zach Pickett

The food was delicious. Especially when I dipped it in chocolate.

I like the cake a lot. It was yummy too.

I was a flowergirl. It is my second time being one. The first time was for Aunt Erin and Uncle Corey's wedding. My mom made the skirt and bought the jacket. 

Dancing with Daddy. I like to dance with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Smiley Week

Miss girl has started smiling a ton recently <3  Got to see my family another weekend! It was so hot at Ellie's Ruby nia My back has ...