Monday, December 22, 2008

Girl's Night

Friday, Dec. 19, 2008 - After Mom and Dad took the whole family to see "High School Musical 3", Dad and Carter went to the Eagle High Varsity Basketball game.  That left Mom, Ellie, Bree and I for a girls night.  It was already Bree's bedtime (7:30 pm) so she went to bed.  
Mom wanted to take pictures of Ellie since she was 3 months old that day.  I helped her out and even took some video of her myself.
Then Mom helped me make this apron.  I got to choose  which fabric I wanted from what she had in her closet.  It was a lot of fun and I think it's cute too!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your apron. Your mom made me a really cute apron for my birthday. I'm sad that it is packed away right now. I made chocolate chip cookies on Sunday and I could have used it! Love you.

    ReplyDelete

A Smiley Week

Miss girl has started smiling a ton recently <3  Got to see my family another weekend! It was so hot at Ellie's Ruby nia My back has ...