We had Thanksgiving at Oma and Opa's house. Uncle Jed, Aunt Maria, Tucker, Hannah, Hallie, Stella, Zoe, Aunt Kristen, Emma, and Aspen came too. My favorite food was pumpkin pie, turkey, green beans, rolls, and mashed potatoes.
My favorite activity was peeling and eating apples. They were really good and I liked making them into spirals.
Oma thought it would be fun for us grandchildren to make gingerbread houses while we waited for dinner. I loved putting it together and putting lots of candy on the house. I put so much stuff on the roof it fell down.
My tooth was really loose. I pulled it forward and it would get even looser. Oma wanted a picture to remember how I had a loose tooth on Thanksgiving.
Hannah was my partner in pulling out my tooth. I was a little scared to pull it out and she coached my into doing it. I didn't want Hannah to watch so she covered her eyes and I pulled it forwards as far as I could and I said, "I did it, I did it, my tooth is out!"
No comments:
Post a Comment