Monday, July 20, 2009

Independance Day/4th of July 2009

We spent the 4th of July at Oma and Opa's. Their neighborhood was having a children's bike parade first thing in the morning. I had a lot of fun decorating my bike and helmet.
practicing for the parade
Bree, Ellie, Carter and I ready to ride. We went around the neighborhood twice and then enjoyed some popsicle.

There was water in the ditch so Carter and I rubbed mud all over ourselves. Then we had to wash off in the ditch too. The cold water felt so good on a hot day. Then we floated boats with Bree and Opa. It was a lot of fun.



All the younger kids were getting tired so we set off our fireworks early this year. It was only 7 pm when we started. Opa had a bunch of fireworks and Emma, Tyler, and Aspen shared theirs too.
I was careful to sit far away from the fireworks so I would be safe and not get burned. But then I fell over in my chair :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Smiley Week

Miss girl has started smiling a ton recently <3  Got to see my family another weekend! It was so hot at Ellie's Ruby nia My back has ...