If you want to watch me run through, press play.
When it was time for breakfast I requested German Pancakes. They were mmmm. gooood. My seat was also decorated with a 7 on the back with streamers and wrapping paper on the seat. There as also a present on my place mat just waiting to be opened. After my family sang, "Happy, Happy, Birthday McKayla dear" I got to open the gift.
A couple of days before my birthday I made a list for my parents of the things I wanted. On the list was: chapstick, purse, book, castle figure, school, and family. I was so excited to get all of those things. Mom made me the purse. Uncle Kurts family gave me 3 castle figures (they were fairies). Carter, Bree, and Ellie (with Oma's help) gave me lipgloss (almost chapstick) and the book as well as gum, a hairbrush with hairbands, a pencil sharpener, and a lunchbox icepack. Then Oma gave me schools supplies for when I go to 2nd grade next month. They also gave me a sketch diary. I was so excited when we had Costa Vida style pork burritos for dinner because I had asked to go there for my birthday. With my family surrounding me I got everything I asked for . What a great birthday!
I loved reading all about your birthday! Happy 7th birthday McKayla. I'm sad we missed your party, but I sure enjoyed seeing you at the family reunion!
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Jessi