Monday, July 20, 2009

Simpson Family Reunion

July 9-12 - I love going to family reunions. Why? Because I get to play with all my family. This year I got to sleep 2 of the nights with the big girl cousins. The other night I was sick so I slept in my mom's tent.

McKayla, Hannah, Stacie, Olivia, Jessica. We called ourselves the Joshm's, which is an acronym for all of our names.

Showing off our candy from the Spongebob piniata.


Uncle Gord was Homer the clown again this year. He is soooo funny!I loved how he used dental floss to clean out is brains.


There is always lots of arts and crafts. I got to make a crown with my name on it.


We made smores around the campfire every night.


This year I made my tie dye shirt all by myself. It looked like an octopus with all the rubberbands on it.

This is my tie dye shirt! Like it?

Oma great with all her great grandchildren. She is 92 years old!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Smiley Week

Miss girl has started smiling a ton recently <3  Got to see my family another weekend! It was so hot at Ellie's Ruby nia My back has ...