Sunday, October 18, 2009
Clothes from Grandma
Thursday, Oct. 8 - It started getting cold outside and I only had one pair of pants to wear. Mom was looking for the best deal on jeans to buy me when she remembered Aunt Kaydrielle worked at the Children's Place and could hook us up. Grandma told Aunt Kaydrielle to buy all us kids some things we really needed and she would mail them up to us.
I was so excited when I got home from school a couple days later to see three packages on our front doorstep.
Not only where there clothes for us but Grandma sent toys, stickers, coloring books and other fun things.
I was really excited to see that I got a new coat. It is so bright and fun. I love it.
Carter, Bree, Ellie and me trying on our new clothes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Smiley Week
Miss girl has started smiling a ton recently <3 Got to see my family another weekend! It was so hot at Ellie's Ruby nia My back has ...
-
Aunt Erin gave birth to a new baby. She was born Wednesday, February 3rd, 2010. She was 6 lbs 14 oz and 18.5 inches long. She is the cutest ...
No comments:
Post a Comment