Sunday, October 18, 2009
Making Mr. Monster
Thurs, Oct. 15 - I didn't have school because of Parent/Teacher Conferences (Mom and Dad said I'm doing awesome). Mom put together a fun Halloween craft for me to do with Carter, Bree and our friends, Cache, Kennedee, and Paisley. First we drew pictures of what we wanted our monsters to look like, then we cut them out of felt and added the details. I really like my monster and had a fun time learning to sew with a needle and thread.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Smiley Week
Miss girl has started smiling a ton recently <3 Got to see my family another weekend! It was so hot at Ellie's Ruby nia My back has ...
-
Aunt Erin gave birth to a new baby. She was born Wednesday, February 3rd, 2010. She was 6 lbs 14 oz and 18.5 inches long. She is the cutest ...
No comments:
Post a Comment