Sunday, October 18, 2009
Date with Mama
Saturday, Oct 18, 2009- Last June I went to the Saturday Market and saw beaded watches that were $30. I was saving my money up to buy one when Mom told me the R.S. was making them for $25. Then Brittany, Mom's friend, told us they were making them for $15!!! I went with mom to her church and got to pick out all my own beads and watch face. It was a lot of fun. When we were done Mom took me to the Saturday Market again to look around. I liked having Mom all to myself for a couple of hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Smiley Week
Miss girl has started smiling a ton recently <3 Got to see my family another weekend! It was so hot at Ellie's Ruby nia My back has ...
-
Aunt Erin gave birth to a new baby. She was born Wednesday, February 3rd, 2010. She was 6 lbs 14 oz and 18.5 inches long. She is the cutest ...
Your watch is beautiful! I like to see all the creative things you do - a new watch, a new monster!
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt jess